Requirements for Sacraments
Baptismal PRE Talks (Required):
- Register in the parish office to attend classes,
- Attend class parents and godparents
- If the sponsors form a marriage must be married by the Church;
- A donation is requested for the talks. To Baptize After receiving the talks, you have to register to baptize:
- Submit proof of talks for parents and godparents
- The birth certificate of the baby
- Set the date
- A donation is requested to baptize
Register six months in advance; Present the certificate of Baptism, 1st Communion and Confirmation; Attend talks or withdrawal of preparation; Civil and not marry.
Baptized Catholic; Receiving Communion on the 1st; Attending their religious studies at least one year. Register six months in advance. Usually celebrated by a Deacon.
Time Funeral Celebrations:
Parishioners are asked to consider the hours of 10:00 AM or 2:00 PM during the week; Saturdays only in the morning and never on Sundays.