- The Dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation continues for everyone in the Diocese of Laredo. Therefore, those who, at this time, do not choose to attend public Sunday Mass do not commit sin. In particular, people with symptoms associated with COVID-19, people with underlying health conditions, the elderly, pregnant women, and those that have been in close proximity with people who have tested positive for COVID-19 should remain at home. For the benefit of all, we will continue to live stream all weekend Masses (regular schedule).
- Current capacity restriction is 25% per Mass. Extra seating will be available in the parish hall.
- Mask must be used by anyone over the age of 2 entering the church.
- Social Distancing practices are to enforced the entire time the people are on church property (6 feet apart), including when standing in line to receive Holy Communion.
- Holy Communion will be distributed at the end of the Mass only in the hands. After communion we asked you to exit the church and make a prayer of thanksgiving in your vehicle.
- The collection will be received at the doors of the Church either before or after the celebration of the Mass.
- Parishioners are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer.
- For more information please visit the diocese website or Facebook page.
God Be With You
The cup of blessing that we bless, is it not a participation in the blood of Christ? The bread that we break, is it not a participation in the body of Christ? Because the loaf of bread is one, we, though many, are one body, for we all partake of the one loaf.
– 1 Corinthians 10:16-17