We come together as one family to celebrate the life, death and resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Next weekend, take the time to get to know the family member sitting next to you!
- When a visitor joins the parish family for Mass, smile and make them feel at home!
- The Sacred Liturgy is meant to unite us with God and with each other. Let’s participate more fully in the Holy Mass by listening carefully, contributing our voices in song, and praying from our hearts.
- Our parish is a diverse family. Be helpful to elderly and disabled parishioners who may need your seat, or may need help getting to their car.
- Our priest is the leader of our family gathering. Join the line after Mass and express your appreciation!
- Our parish family needs your participation in upcoming events. Listen attentively to announcements and take a bulletin home.